Monday, June 16, 2014

Eric and Kathy | Winery Wedding | Haak Vineyards and Winery

Kathy and Eric were married at the beautiful Haak Winery in Santa Fe, TX.  If you haven't seen this venue its one to check out.  The property is surrounded by acres of grape fields, and truly has a quaint winery feel.  
Kathy chose to use gladiolas for the centerpieces. They were very simple arrangements but they turned out beautiful. They aren't a flower I use often, but I think I should start using more.  They make such an impact and come in some great colors ;)
Enjoy!










Here are a few more pictures I took of the centerpieces, I wanted to show how amazing this venue was.  Its almost like you are dinning amongst the grape vines. So pretty right?!



Vendor Love:
Venue: Haak Winery
Photography: Christina Bune
Flowers:  Us of course

No comments:

Post a Comment